Riga based interior design office Annvil developed the scheme for the new Hill+Knowlton office located in the historic district of Brivibas street by keeping some of the original finishing materials. The interior is made like a graphic image that basis, about 80% are a white page or background. The remaining 20% fielded by a variety of...

READ MORE